Drive to Motivate
Nicky Abdinor is a friend of mine and an incredible example of courage, determination and sheer achievement! Read her story to understand why.
Nicky was born without arms and with shortened legs, but despite all of life’s challenges she has overcome the almost impossible. Nicky leads an independent life and in 2004 she proudly obtained her Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Stellenbosch University.
Nicky’s positive attitude is inspirational. She drives a specially adapted car that is phenomenal to see in action. Nicky’s work takes her from her private practice in Milnerton to various hospitals and on to Varsity College in Rondebosch where she lectures on a part time basis.
Nicky’s current car (a 1995 Honda Civic) has extensive mileage and she needs to obtain a replacement car before her current car becomes unsafe and unreliable. The specialized adaptations required for this car are costly and only available in the UK.
A fundraising project has been initiated to raise funds to ensure that Nicky is mobile and can continue doing the significant work she does. Please contribute to this very worthy cause if you can – it is your opportunity to share in changing someone’s life. In return Nicky offers her services as an excellent motivational speaker as well as advertising/media exposure.
Visit Nicky’s beautiful website www.nickysdrive.com to learn more about her and to see the car.
More Special Links
- A Klein Karoo Gem - Cape C.R.O.W.
- Amor Universal 'Revampt' - Tamo von Arnim
- As Nature Intended - Nutritious and delicious raw pet foods
- Bounteous Bovines - The Milky Way
- The Fire Dogs of Climate Change - Sally Andrew
- The Lovely Kalk Bay Harbour 2011 Calendar - Andrew Hewitt
- A Potter of Note - John Newdigate
- Red in the Rainbow - Lynn Carneson
- Restoration - 'To bring back to its original form'
- Scarborough Wellness Centre - Atlantic Alchemy
- 23 Keys - DUVAL Read and Play Piano Music