We regularly run group events with our clients, old and new. Grow from hearing about what others are doing, and realise that we all struggle with remarkably similar things.
Our One Day Workshops take place on the weekend either on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Should you be in a 12-Step Recovery Programme, or attending therapy, counselling or life skills training elsewhere, you can join a specific workshop of your choice for added benefit. We have also found that this is a good networking opportunity for like-minded people. The benefit of the workshop format is that it is intensive, time-efficient and affordable.
The One Day Workshop shares the mission of all our services, namely to provide an opportunity for self-examination whilst strengthening the growth, healing and recovery process of each individual.
Its goal is to provide specialist material that we regard as the building blocks for your personal growth.
- Workshops take place on the weekend either on a Saturday or a Sunday 10h00-15h30
- Each session is limited to 12 people only
- The One Day Workshops are facilitated by a qualified counsellor specializing in psycho-education and a registered clinical psychologist
- The cost of each workshop is R550 for the day, including refreshments, a light vegetarian lunch and notes
- Click here to see when the next One Day Workshop takes place and to book.
'May you live all the days of your life' - Jonathan Swift